sinigang in the house!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sinigang in the house!!

Post by sinigang on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:28 am

hey gang! glad to know that another aussie toy forum exist. I collect mostly Superman stuff, but since the discovery of my old toys by my LEGENDARY Mum I am now searching those elusive weapons, accesories to revive my 80's toys.
Superman aside, I now added MOTU, STAR WARS, Six million dollar man and battle star galactica.. I'm a bit surprised that none of my transformers toys survived my childhood Smile

sinigang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sinigang in the house!!

Post by Wednesday Toys on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:25 pm

Hey Sinigang! Welcome aboard! Glad some of your old toys survived. I know that for me, the nostalgia is strongest with the toys I had as a kid and wanted as a kid - fortunately, like you, many of my toys survived. As far as your former Transformers are concerned... well you just might need to re-construct your collection then Razz Hunting for toys is half the fun. I don't sell a lot of retro stuff myself - just a few dribs and drabs - but most of my private toy collection is retro.

If you're interested in modern variants of classic toys, like MOTU Classics and TMNT Classics and Third Party Transformers et al - I can point you in the direction of a few websites and Facebook groups so you can connect and discover with like-minded people... just let me know Smile

Thanks for stopping by - I'll get back from holidays next week, and I'll be back into 'reporting' on exciting toy news when I return... as well as chatting a lot more here too!
Wednesday Toys
Admin

View user profile http://www.wednesdaytoys.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum