Current Generation Transformers

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Current Generation Transformers - Page 2 Empty Re: Current Generation Transformers

Post by Wednesday Toys on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:23 am

This Super Deformed Fortress Maximus has to be one of the cutest Transformers to come out in a while!

He looks chunky and cool, but he'll be hard to find as I believe he'll only be available for sale at the 2013 Wonderlandfestival in Japan.

Current Generation Transformers - Page 2 1001761_1383677011851295_1703130505_n

First sightings of the Fall of Cybertron version of the up-coming Thundercracker have been spotted.  Thundercracker, along with Sideswipe, were my first ever Transformers, and he'll always hold a special place in my heart...  Nice to see him in another incarnation, this time in his pre-Earth form!

Current Generation Transformers - Page 2 682499400_o
Current Generation Transformers - Page 2 682499030_o

Wednesday Toys - Toy Enthusiast Forum Australia - Facebook - Twitter
Current Generation Transformers - Page 2 Wednes10
Wednesday Toys
Wednesday Toys
Admin

View user profile http://www.wednesdaytoys.com

Back to top Go down

Current Generation Transformers - Page 2 Empty Re: Current Generation Transformers

Post by ersico on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:57 pm

i have sandstorm and sharkticon megatron in hand now Smile
ersico
ersico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wednesday Toys on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:38 am

I'm undecided about Sharkticon Megatron - but Sandstorm looks great. What are your thoughts on them?

Wednesday Toys
Wednesday Toys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ersico on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:00 am

i love sharks and that color blue,, it doesnt feel as forced as the allspark blue. i dig it Smile
ersico
ersico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wednesday Toys on Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:31 am

How cute are these Super Deformed (ie big heads, small bodies) Fortress Maximuses... Maximus's... Maximi?!  I believe they also transform.  They're by A-Stone.

Current Generation Transformers - Page 2 1375030023_1

Images have recently become available of the next Transformers Generations Voyager Scale figure - Whirl! This 'bot didn't get much air-time in the cartoons back in the day, but he was listed as a 'Deluxe' Autobot on the old Transformers catalogues in the 80s (along with Roadbuster, I think). This version looks pretty cool, and pays homage to the G1 Whirl colour scheme and general shape.

Current Generation Transformers - Page 2 936487_508501455886720_244918379_n

As far as G1 Transformers are concerned, you can't go past the 80s movie.  CM's Corporation have announced that they will be revealing their project, the Exo-Suit from the 80s movie that was worn by Daniel and Spike soon!  The photo has been pixellated, but from what I can make out it looks the business and really harkens back to the original movie designs.

http://tformers.com/transformers-cms-corp-to-produce-licensed/20846/news.html

Last little bit of Transformers news I want to share is the production of another Titan Class Transformer - move over Metroplex, here comes Scorponok!  Prototypes have been spotted, and it has been speculated that this will not be a transforming Scorponok, but he will come with a lot of accessories.

Current Generation Transformers - Page 2 995153_692455167437066_179559162_n

Current Generation Transformers - Page 2 945952_368883853214220_827589247_n

Wednesday Toys
Wednesday Toys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wednesday Toys on Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:22 am

Official Transformers Masterpiece pre-orders have started for G2 Sideswipe (who has received a lot of bashing, but I quite like him - dual pistols and shoulder rocket rotors), Soundblaster (a similar figure to Soundwave) with Ratbat; even Beast Wars Rhinox and Waspinator! These figures are deluxe versions, with great articulation and detail. They're expected to arrive early next year.

Current Generation Transformers - Page 2 TFTRMP12G
Current Generation Transformers - Page 2 TFTRMP13B
Current Generation Transformers - Page 2 TFTG31
Current Generation Transformers - Page 2 TFTG30

Wednesday Toys
Wednesday Toys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum