Third Party Transformers

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Third Party Transformers

Post by Wednesday Toys on Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:52 am

There's been lots happening in the world of 3rd Party Transformers over the past few days - so here's a bit of a wrap-up!

An image has been spotted of a NOT-Fall-of-Cybertron-Metroplex, but sadly further details are unknown.

He doesn't immediately speak to me of Metroplex-ness - but he does look on one awesome robot!

What if Energon Cubes in Transformers were actually a life-form? That's exactly what BTS Toys have done with this Reveal Tech Leader 01 - Dreadnaught:

The Decepticon Henkia Asia Exclusive pack features some truly diabolical G1 Transformers... Triple-Changers Astrotrain, and Octain, and their new leader Galvatron! The paint apps is spot on with these guys, and they look absolutely lovely!

There are two great Asia Exclusive Henkia Transformers packs that have just been announced. I'll have to find out a way to get my hands on them, because they look great.

The Autobot 3-Pack harkens back to the halcyon days of G1 goodness, with Hound, Mirage, and Ironhide (and also a little Ravage, too).

KFC's terrific little Perceptor tribute 'bot - Micro Robo - is ready to ship, so here are some new pics of him! He's now no mere scientist, but more of a sharp-eye shooter...

More pictures abound of Skyguardian, that I posted about last week. Not only does his robot mode do perhaps the best homage to Skyfire/Jetfire of the G1 era - his vehicle mode is the bomb! Looks like he'll be coming with changeable allegiance symbols too.

Fresh new images have surfaced of the NOT-Predaking robots Phlogeus (Rampage) and Conabus (Headstrong) - tribute bots to the G1 Predacons. They're looking mighty fine in robot and beast modes, and are surprisingly well articulated!

Mastermind Creations are showing off images of another of their G1 homage figures - this time they're working on 'Cyclops' - a homage figure to the menacing Shockwave! He looks highly posable, to boot.

Bruticus never looked so good! Well, a NOT-Bruticus, that is. This is Warbotron, a Third Party Transformer that will apparently be available for pre-order in November!

Wednesday Toys
Admin

View user profile http://www.wednesdaytoys.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Third Party Transformers

Post by Wednesday Toys on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:56 am

An image has been spotted of a NOT-Fall-Of-Cybertron-Metroplex, but sadly further details are unknown.

He doesn't immediately speak to me of Metroplex-ness - but he does look on one awesome robot!

I'm so conflicted about this... Original G1 Soundwave - but a Linkin Park colourway. It looks like candy to me! Still, comes with some nice cassette 'Cons (although not Rumble or Frenzy, which would have given it more pull as far as I'm concerned).

Still, nice to see G1 robots - even unusual ones - getting made!

This cute little Super Deformed guy is a combination of Nemesis Prime and movie Optimus Prime with the jetpack accessory from the 2nd TF movie. He's called TFC PS-02 Nemesis Primars, and he looks great in both robot and vehicle mode!

Keith's Fan Club have released yet MORE images of their great little Perceptor homage 'bot 'Mugen Sc ope' - this time in G1 colours!

The next bit of Transformers news I want to share is this redesigned Megatron concept art by glovestudios.

Megatron looks bad-ass, and this version harkens back to the halcyon days of G1 Transformers with his grey/black/red colour scheme. With a little luck we'll see him as an action figure soon!

Admittedly I don't know much about these Browning M-1910 KO Transformers other than there is a 'blue' Decepticon version, and a 'red' Autobots version, but they look fantastic and have a real great Diaclone/G1 vibe going on!

There's a great pic going around of Maketoys' NOT-Computron third party G1 Transformer combiner 'Quantron'... and he's mind-numbingly detailed. Obviously he's gray because he's a prototype... but I don't care, I'd happily settle for a gray one!

Wednesday Toys
Admin

View user profile http://www.wednesdaytoys.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum