Toy Enthusiast Forum Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies - what's on and what you want to see

2 posters

Go down

Movies - what's on and what you want to see Empty Movies - what's on and what you want to see

Post by Wednesday Toys Wed May 08, 2013 7:32 am

Seen an awesome movie lately and want to chat about it? Can't wait to watch something? Here is the place to chat about it Smile
Wednesday Toys
Wednesday Toys
Admin

http://www.wednesdaytoys.com

Back to top Go down

Movies - what's on and what you want to see Empty Re: Movies - what's on and what you want to see

Post by Wednesday Toys Sun May 12, 2013 4:55 am

In super-hero news, the Agency in the Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, and Captain America movies, not to mention the Avengers - is spawning a TV series - "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.." This show will see Agent Coulson (from the movies) assemble his own team of people who'll explore strange phenomenon around the world. I'm hoping it'll be like X-Files, but with super-hero twists!!

Movies - what's on and what you want to see Background
Wednesday Toys
Wednesday Toys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Movies - what's on and what you want to see Empty Re: Movies - what's on and what you want to see

Post by blacklion Tue May 14, 2013 2:46 am

I recently saw Iron man 3 and enjoyed It thought it was slightly better than no. 2.
blacklion
blacklion

Back to top Go down

Post by Wednesday Toys Tue May 14, 2013 8:48 am

I've yet to see it - maybe I'll catch it this weekend!

As a TMNT fan, what do you think about the new TMNT movie they're making?
Wednesday Toys
Wednesday Toys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklion Tue May 14, 2013 9:04 am

Don't really know yet.. honestly I haven't read up on it too much other than that they are trying to portray the turtles as aliens, but I think that was just a rumor, although I do hope they stick with it's original story line (turtles mutate in sewer etc). And I do think there are other actress' more suitable to play April than Megan fox. Although she was sort of ok In transformers I'm just not a fan of her.
blacklion
blacklion

Back to top Go down

Post by Wednesday Toys Wed May 15, 2013 4:22 am

I saw a recent article interview with Mr Bay that the 'alien' connection was simply a wind-up on his behalf - that he has confirmed it's the Ooze that creates them. According to the article he let it slip once that they'd be aliens, and then never corrected himself as it was generating a tonne of TMNT gossip on the internet. So... as far as I know they won't be aliens.

As for Megan Fox... well her acting is a little two-dimensional, and I'd rather see someone in there with some depth - but I could say that everything is two-dimensional about almost every aspect of every Michael Bay movie ever!
Wednesday Toys
Wednesday Toys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklion Thu May 16, 2013 5:29 am

haha yea i guess any publicity is good publicity.
blacklion
blacklion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum